INCLUSIONS – EXCLUSIONS – QUOTATION
- Accommodations (twin/double share)
- Minivan with air-condition, all entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Meals specific in the itinerary (B breakfasts, L lunches)
- English speaking tour guide
- Domestic flight to/from Da Lat
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 30%, 6 – 10 years old: 80% using the same bed with parents
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- International air tickets
- Hotels will be at 3/4 star standard and will be booked at similar standard when the ones listing are fully booked.
|Hotel standard||Price per person
Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the net price upon booking (NONrefundable)
- 50% of the net price 30 days prior to departure
CHANGES BY THE CUSTOMER PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
A modification of booking by the customer won’t lead to complementary charges in the following cases:
- Increase of the number of pax
- Increase of the number of services
- In case of a change arising during the trip, the supplementary charges will be directly paid at this time.
- 50% initial deposit is NON refundable
ALL cancellation from the customer arise additional charges as follows:
- Any cancellation after confirmed with deposit : 100% deposit
- 30-90 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7-29 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 7 days or No show: 100% of the tour price
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat
Arrive at the airport. Transocean’s staff will pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Have a free time.
Free time to discover Da Lat by night.
Overnight in Da Lat
Day 2: Da Lat sightseeing (B,L)
08:00 visit to the countryside – Langbiang mountain. You will use the Jeep to climb the legendary mountain LangBiang. At the top of the mountain to see the whole city of Da Lat and stone statue to show the love story of Lang and Biang. Visit Lat, a K’ho village. The real place, where you can see their traditional house, their way of life. Relax at the K’ho coffee Shop – It belongs to a young couple. Because of loving the girl and the local living culture so an American decided to marry the girl and stay there. Lunch break.
We will visit Datanla Waterfall (25m high) is one of the more easily accessed falls in the vicinity of Dalat. Its nestled under canopies of the primeval jungle with soft, white waters flowing over rock shelve and drop into death valley. Those who are looking for thrills should try the (mini) roller coaster ride from the top of the falls or an easy 15 minute walk gets you to the bottom. Overnight in Da Lat.
Day 3: Discover Dalat city (B,L)
Have a breakfast
09:00 starting to visit Cau Dat tea planation. It is associated with the traditional oldest tea plantations, made the famous Cau Dat tea brand. Cau Dat gradually appears out with a green color on the hills is consecutive stretching. Then, you also visit flower field, vegetable farm. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to experience the work of harvesting the vegetables.
After lunch, visit Da Lat market – a shopping opportunity right in the center. Local produce such as fresh artichokes, dried fruits, vegetables and a lot more are available here throughout the day. Then, visit to Da Lat Flower Garden (formed in 1966) is known as the paradise of flowers with a rich collection of local and foreign flower types: roses, impatiens walleriana, chives, azaleas, bird of paradise, hydrangeas, orchids, cactus…You can take pictures in the colorful flower garden, walking in bonsai park, stroll along romantic lakeside.
Overnight in Da Lat.
Da Lat – Departure (B)
After breakfast, have free time.
Then, transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of service.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review