South of Vietnam Overview
Observe the contrast between Vietnam’s urban and rural regions while taking in cultural highlights of the south. Negotiate the labyrinthine streets of Ho Chi Minh City on a morning walk, make a sobering visit to the War Remnants Museum and make your tastebuds swoon over lunch at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant. Head to the city’s outskirts to scramble through the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels before diving back into the fray at one of Ho Chi Minh City’s lively markets. Then for a welcome change of pace, jump on a boat and explore the meandering waterways, islands and fruit orchards of the mighty Mekong Delta.
|HOTEL STANDARD||3* option (min. 12pax)|
- Hotels/cruise will be at 3 star standard and will be booked at similar standard when the ones listing are fully booked.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the net price upon booking
- 50% of the net price 30 days prior to departure
Changes by the customer prior to departure
- A modification of booking by the customer won’t lead to complementary charges in the following cases:
- Increase of the number of pax
- Increase of the number of services
- In case of a change arising during the trip, the supplementary charges will be directly paid at this time.
- ALL cancellation from the customer arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: 10% of the tour price
- 30-90 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7-29 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 7 days or No show: 100% of the tour price
Day 1 - Ho Chi Minh city – Arrival
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Transocean’s staff will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Check in time is 14:00PM. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2 - Mekong Delta – My Tho, Ben Tre (B,L)
08:00 Pick up at your hotel and departing to the Mekong Delta is My Tho, 84 km from Ho Chi city.
On arrival at My Tho of Tien Giang Province, go for sightseeing Vinh Trang Pagoda, the largest Buddhist temples in Tien Giang Province, has a unique architectural construction and subtle as a mixed Asian architecture in Europe.
Then, you’ll board a boat cruising through beautiful river, you will see daily activities of local people along the river. Enjoy cruise to the orchard islets where tropical fruits can be found and tasted. Roaming to the village around and observing how people make the living from fruits trees such as: coconut, collect honey at local gardens, and you can taste it with lemon and tea while you enjoy the South’s traditional music performed by locals. Have a lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, enjoy your own time (biking, walking to the village or relaxing on the hammock). We will then return. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3 - Ho Chi Minh city tour - Cu Chi Tunnels (B,L)
Start the day with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. Stretching over 250 km, Cu Chi is one of the most famous and historical aspects of war in Viet Nam. The tunnel system was created in 1948 to assist the Viet Minh as they fought the French for independence and became legendary during the 1960’s in playing a vital role in the Viet Nam War by allowing the Viet Cong (communist guerrillas) to control large rural areas, just 65 km away from Ho Chi Minh City.
In the afternoon, we will visit some of the other major attractions in HCMC: the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office…
Day 4 - Ho Chi Minh city - Departure (B)
Breakfast and free time until time to go to the airport for departure flight. End services.