INCLUSIONS – EXCLUSIONS – QUOTATION
- Pre-approval letter for Vietnam visa on arrival
- Free fast track welcome and see off airport
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Accommodations (twin/double share)
- Minivan with air-condition, all entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ha Long, in Mekong delta
- Mineral water
- Meals specific in the itinerary (B breakfasts, L lunches, D dinner)
- English speaking tour guide
- Domestic Flight ticket (Ho Chi Minh City –Ha Noi), 20 kg checked baggage, 7 kg hand baggage
- Small group tour
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 30%, 6 – 10 years old: 80% using the same bed with parents.
- Visa stamp fee USD25 (paid to the Visa office at Tan Son Nhat Airport)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- International air tickets
Hotels/cruise will be at 3/4 star standard and will be booked at similar standard when the ones listing are fully booked.
|Hotel standard||Price per person
Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the net price upon booking
- 50% of the net price 30 days prior to departure
CHANGES BY THE CUSTOMER PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
A modification of booking by the customer won’t lead to complementary charges in the following cases:
- Increase of the number of pax
- Increase of the number of services
- In case of a change arising during the trip, the supplementary charges will be directly paid at this time.
ALL cancellation from the customer arise additional charges as follows:
- Any cancellation after confirmed with deposit : 100% deposit
- 30-90 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7-29 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 7 days or No show: 100% of the tour price.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Arrival
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Transocean’s staff will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Check in time is 14:00PM.
Day 2: My Tho, Ben Tre coconut village (B,L)
Pick up at your hotel and departing to the Mekong Delta is My Tho, 84 km from Ho Chi city.
On arrival at My Tho of Tien Giang Province, go for sightseeing Vinh Trang Pagoda, the largest Buddhist temples in Tien Giang Province. Then, you’ll board a boat cruising through beautiful river, you will see daily activities of local people along the river. Enjoy cruise to the orchard islets where tropical fruits can be found and tasted. Roaming to the village around and observing how people make the living from fruits trees such as: coconut, collect honey at local gardens, and you can taste it with lemon and tea while you enjoy the South’s traditional music performed by locals. Have a lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, enjoy your own time (biking, walking to the village or relaxing on the hammock). We will then return. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh city tour - Cu Chi Tunnels (B,L) - flight to Ha Noi
Start the day with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. Stretching over 250 km, Cu Chi is one of the most famous and historical aspects of war in Viet Nam. The tunnel system was created in 1948 to assist the Viet Minh as they fought the French for independence and became legendary during the 1960’s in playing a vital role in the Viet Nam War by allowing the Viet Cong (communist guerrillas) to control large rural areas, just 65 km away from Ho Chi Minh City.
In the afternoon, we will visit some of the other major attractions in HCMC: the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office…
Transfer to airport for a flight to Ha Noi. Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 4: Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay (B,L,D)
EThe shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long Bay, go through the scenic countryside. The wondrous Ha Long Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Heading out of the town, embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Ha Long Bay. This exciting cruise will provide a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way, anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs.
Stay overnight on the Cruise.
Day 5: Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (B,L)
Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
Then, check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 the cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise. Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus. Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
You will arrive in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 6: Ha Noi - Departure (B)
Breakfast and free time until time to go to the airport for departure flight.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review